R-CISC Community Discussion: Operational Considerations outside of US; Incident Response Training Solutions; Preparing for the Holiday
Join this session to share experience, ask questions, and gain peer insight on common challenges and timely considerations for the member community. To support you in making this a valuable and highly-interactive conversation, we encourage all members to consider the below topics. Do you see a topic that’s missing, or are you unable to join in-person? Please send us your additional questions for peer-contributed feedback or share your advice and we’ll add these to agenda. After the call, we’ll produce a summary of the conversation so that all members can benefit from strategies shared.
Considerations for Retailers operating outside of the U.S.
- Suggestions for meeting General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements?
- Suggestions related to operating brick-and-mortar locations in China?
- How do you protect domestic enterprise assets and credentials without hindering business processes?
- Any insight on navigating Chinese legal and regulatory requirements for compliance?
Incident Response Training Solutions
- Recommendations for training such as webinars, videos, documentation?
- Success with training for technical IR team vs non-technical business teams?
- Suggestions on running table-top scenarios?
Preparing for the Holidays
- What preparations are you making for the upcoming holidays?
- For non-traditional retailers, what advice can you give based on trends seen during your peak season?
Email email@example.com to RSVP or for further information.