|Membership Manager |
The Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) is the trusted community for sharing sector-specific cybersecurity information and intelligence. The RH-ISAC connects information security teams at the strategic, operational and tactical levels to work together on issues and challenges, to share practices and insights, and to benchmark among each other – all with the goal of building better security for the retail and hospitality industries through collaboration. RH-ISAC serves retail, hotels, restaurants, gaming and other consumer-facing entities.
As a member of the Membership and Operations Team, the Membership Manager is responsible for promoting membership opportunities, achieving growth goals, implementing and managing membership marketing and communications strategy, and serving as a key contributor to the RH-ISAC team.
The RH-ISAC has a remote work environment. Successful candidates should have remote work experience, be willing to travel for events and in-person meetings, and must be located in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Need to have
- In conjunction with Vice President of Membership & Operations, develop and implement short and long-term growth strategies to increase membership growth
- Research leads and initiate sales cycle by illustrating the value of RH-ISAC membership to prospects
- Achieve and exceed growth goals related to membership sales
- Build relationships through both in-person events and virtual engagement with current members, associates, external stakeholders and influencers to increase referrals and create collaborative growth opportunities
- Manage Associate member engagement program including communications to update Associate members on engagement opportunities, sponsorship offerings and other marketing opportunities
- Create and execute membership marketing plans to communicate the value of membership and benefits
- Manage and participate in relevant trade shows to promote the RH-ISAC
- Support ongoing member satisfaction and organizational health by ensuring positive member onboarding experiences
- Identify and report on prospect trends, pipeline and sales forecasting to internal team
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape for consideration of member benefit offerings and RH-ISAC membership value
- Help monitor analytics and adjust strategies as needed
Nice to Have
- 3-5 years of experience in membership recruitment and communications
- Strong background and demonstrated capabilities in business development, marketing and communications with an emphasis on consultative, needs-based sales process
- Superior written, oral and in-person communication skills
- Self-starter excited to embrace new challenges
- Goal-oriented, deadline-driven, adaptable and dependable
- Be genuine in your desire and willingness to support your teammates
- Passion for connecting with our members, prospects, associates and industry stakeholders
- Ability to shape messaging to connect with various audiences
- Personable, professional, and with a good sense of humor
- Experience working within the cybersecurity and/or information technology fields
- Experience in retail industry, retail technology and/or retail industry account management
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Confluence, GoToMeeting and Office programs
Contact Brooke Noble, senior manager of operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.